Student Grants are provided by FEL2022 supporting institutions.
Each grant covers:
- conference fees
- travel and accommodation up to 900 € for EU; 1400€ for extra Europe countries and 900€ for European
A student grant's board will select the eligible applicants.
- The applicant has to submit an abstract as oral or poster and the relative contribution to the proceedings.
- The applicant has to provide a letter of presentation from his institute and his personal CV.
- The applicant will provide support to the LOC during the conference (see below).
The deadline to submit an application was May 31, 2022.
The granted student accepts the following duties:
- Submit the manuscript for the proceedings by the deadline. The Grant Support for post-deadline submission is not guaranteed.
- Provide support during the conference according to the instructions provided by the local committee (typically microphone assistance, poster police …).